We have acquired a distinct position in this domain by manufacturing, exporting and supplying an optimum quality range Hepa Filters, which are used for environmental air cleaning & Ventilation systems. The filters provided by us are manufactured by making use of premium quality components and sophisticated technology under the vigilance of our ingenious professionals. These filters are extensively appreciated by our renowned patrons owing to their flawless performance and functionality. Moreover, we provide these Hepa Filters in number of technical specifications to our renowned clients.
- Long functional life
- Hassle-free performance
- Low maintenance
- The modules are available with custom efficiencies up to 99.99% on .10 Micron to .20 Micron size particles
- SRMC Modules come in a variety of sizes, offering flexibility for any installation
- All standard modules come with a 10 or 12 Diameter inlet, adjustable distribution plate, and integral expanding metal Grill
- Each Unit is entirely factory sealed with metal to metal joints to prevent leakage
- The Low profile housing and light weight of the SRMC modules make easy to installation
hepa filters are available in the following standard sizes in the deep pleat version.
- 915 x 605 x 295 mm
- 915 x 605 x 145 mm
- 605 x 605 x 295 mm
- 605 x 605 x 145 mm
- 305 x 305 x 295 mm
- 605 x 305 x 145 mm
- 305 x 305 x 145 mm
The following sizes in the mini pleat version.
- 915 x 605 x 80 mm
- 605 x 605 x 80 mm
Other Details :
- Non-Standard sizes can also be manufactured as per specific customer requirements.
- The filter can be assembled with / without flanges.
- Available in casing thickness from 1 to 1.5 mm in variants of Mild steel/Galvanised steel/Aluminium/Stainless steel.
- Powder coating is the standard surface finishing offered.
- Aluminium separators made from 0.04 mm thick aluminium foil in the case of deep pleat version.
- High impact poly styrene seperators in the case of mini pleat version
- Synthetic soft rubber gasket with dovetail joints.
- Initial pressure drop of 18 mm WC for deep pleat filters and 14 mm WC for mini pleat filters
- Suitability to class 100 clean rooms and work stations as per FED:STD:209E
- Efficiency 99.98% down to 0.3 microns. Suitable for H13 class as per EN779
- All filters are particle counted and DOP leak tested
- Filter construction as per recommendations of IES-RP-001
- Each filter is accompanied by a test certificate
- Clean rooms for micro component electronic manufacture assembly
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Aerospace Engineering
- Genetic & Biological research
- Biohazard Atmosphere
- Laminar Flow Workstations
- Bio Safe Hoods(Biological Safety Cabinets)
- Hospital Operating Theaters & Intensive care units
- Atomic Research
- Pre filter stage to ULPA systems